TERMS OF SALES
Any online purchase made on the website https://www.piraterie-officielle.com/ is subject to prior knowledge and acceptance of these general conditions of sale La Piraterie. Date of last modification: 07/13/2023
- Article: Products of all kinds offered for sale (e-commerce service) on the Site.
- Customer: non-commercial natural person carrying out the Order, and holding full legal capacity.
- Order: commitment to purchase all of the Items selected by the Customer via the Site's e-commerce service.
- Site: website published by La piraterie distribution and accessible at the address https://www.piraterie-officielle.com/
These general conditions of sale (hereinafter "GTC") apply exclusively between any Customer and the company La piraterie Distribution (hereinafter "La Piraterie") whose head office is located at 60 rue François 1er 75008 Paris registered in the Bobigny Trade and Companies Register under number 949 626 899.
You can contact one of our La Piraterie advisors by contacting us via the contact form on our Site.
The general conditions of sale are applicable without restriction or reservation to all Items offered for sale on the Site.
Any Order on the Site is subject to prior consultation and unreserved acceptance by the Customer of these general conditions of sale and the applicable prices.
The Customer's "click" on the "I accept" button accessible on the page dedicated to the validation of the order constitutes acceptance.
These general conditions of sale take precedence over any other document.
The sale of Items on the Site is exclusively reserved for retail sales and individuals.
Under no circumstances may the Site be used by professional sellers, alone or in groups, regardless of the method of marketing their products (marketplaces on the internet, shopping malls, intermediaries, physical stores in particular). The Customer therefore acknowledges and accepts that the Articles can only be purchased in quantities corresponding to the average needs of a consumer, both in terms of the number of Articles ordered in a single order and the number of individual Orders respecting the usual quantity an average consumer spends for the same product.
La Piraterie reserves the right to refuse an order clearly validated by a professional seller Customer.
Any Customer declares to be informed of the lack of reliability of the Internet network, especially in terms of relative security in the transmission of data, non-guaranteed continuity in access to the Site, non-guaranteed performance in terms of volume and speed of transmission data and virus propagation.
La Piracy warns each Customer of the need to implement within their computer or portable or mobile equipment a solution and security measures to prevent the spread of viruses.
- CREATION OF A CUSTOMER ACCOUNT
Anyone can freely and free of charge create a customer account via the “Create an account” section.
The creation of a customer account is carried out by completing the form which is offered to the user of the Site. This account is strictly personal to him and allows him to identify himself before validating each Order.
When creating the Customer Account, the Customer enters the data that allows his identification under his full responsibility, controls and directions and undertakes to communicate complete, accurate and up-to-date information, and not to usurp the identity of a third parties, nor to hide or modify their age.
When creating a Customer Account, the Customer chooses his username (email) and password.
If the chosen identifier is already assigned, the system prompts them to choose another one. Usernames and passwords are personal and confidential. If La Piracy takes all the necessary precautions and undertakes to protect the personal data of its Customers, the Customer is informed of the need to keep his password secret and not to disclose it to a third party, for any reason whatsoever. either.
In the event of suspicion of the use of the username and password by a third party, the Customer must immediately alert La Piracy in order to change his password and/or choose to close his customer account.
La Piraterie reserves the right to close any customer account and consequently refuse any sale to a Customer in the event of non-payment of one or more previous Orders. In this case, La Piracy sends an email to the Customer concerned at the address communicated by the latter when creating his customer account informing him of the deactivation of his username and password and the closing of his account. . A notice period of eight (8) calendar days is granted to the Customer so that he can submit his observations to La Piracy, without prejudice to the suspension of his Account during the notice period.
In general, the Customer is informed that his account may be closed following the Customer's first request sent by email to La Piraterie.
- ITEM FEATURES
The Items available for sale are those which appear on the Site. Offers are valid as long as they are visible on the Site. They are offered within the limits of availability displayed on the Site.
La Piraterie reserves the right to withdraw from sale, at any time, any Item present on the Site and/or to replace or modify any information associated with the Items appearing on this Site.
In the event of an unavailability of an Article, after placing his Order, the Customer is informed by email, his order then being automatically cancelled.
La Piracy undertakes to reimburse it as soon as possible and at the latest within 1 month following the cancellation of the order.
Items for sale on this site are only available for delivery to the following territories: Metropolitan France, including Corsica and Monaco.
The characteristics of the Items sold on the Site (photographs, graphics and descriptions of the Items, etc.) are given for information purposes only and may vary over time. Only the visual of the Item displayed at the time of the Order must be taken into account by the Customer. The characteristics and visuals are non-contractual.
In the event of errors or omissions relating to the description of an Item, La Piraterie's liability is limited to reimbursement of the reasonable costs of returning the Item incurred by the Customer.
- ORDERING ITEMS
Any Order implies an obligation to pay. The Customer declares that he is at least 18 years old and has the legal capacity, or if he is a minor, guarantees that he has parental authorization to carry out his Order.
To place an Order, the Customer must follow the online purchasing process and click on “Order” to submit the Order.
Payment of the Order constitutes acceptance of these general conditions of sale, the price of the Items and the content of the Order.
After validation of payment, La Piraterie sends the Customer an e-mail confirming their Order.
Any Order is subject to the prior acceptance of La Piraterie and is only definitively confirmed after receipt by the Customer of an e-mail confirming the shipment of the Item(s).
Any Order may be refunded if it turns out that the conditions in which it was carried out violated these general conditions of sale.
If the Customer does not receive any email following their Order, it is up to them to contact La Piraterie customer service following the terms described in article 13 of these general conditions of sale.
La Piraterie cannot under any circumstances be held responsible in the event of an entry error or transmission of an entry error attributable to the customer and not allowing the delivery of the confirmation email and/or the Order.
It is recommended that the Customer print the Order confirmation email.
For any questions relating to the tracking of an Order, the Customer must consult their customer account on the Site or contact customer service following the terms described in article 14 of these general conditions of sale.
- PRICES OF ITEMS
The prices are indicated on the Site in euros, all taxes included (TTC), excluding shipping costs.
They take into account the VAT and any reductions applicable on the day of the Order.
Any new taxes or contributions, particularly environmental ones, may be passed on either higher or lower in the sale price of the Items.
The prices of the Products are exclusive of delivery costs (shipping, packaging and making up the package according to the amounts in force).
The amount of the shipping costs is specified on the Site before validation of the Order.
La Piraterie reserves the right to modify the prices of the Items at any time, the Items being invoiced on the basis of the prices in effect at the time of validation of each Order.
The price of the Items invoiced is therefore that indicated at the time of the Order.
- PAYMENT OF ORDER
Any Order implies an obligation to pay by credit card using a sufficiently funded bank account or by Paypal. The Order is not final until full payment of the price and costs associated with the Order.
The price invoiced to the Customer is the price indicated in the Order confirmation sent to the Customer by email.
The Order is payable immediately, by credit card (CB, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, klarna, Apple pay) or payment account (Paypal).
The Customer is informed by e-mail, once the Order has been shipped, that their invoice, including delivery costs and the VAT applicable on the day of the Order, is accessible online in the customer account.
Transactions carried out on the Site are entrusted to a secure online payment platform.
This solution presents highly secure pages for entering payment data: card number, expiration date and visual cryptogram.
This platform encrypts then transmits this payment data to the bank, in complete confidentiality and makes it inaccessible to a third party.
It is possible for the Customer to save their banking details on their account.
The data in this case remains encrypted and not accessible.
- TERMS OF DELIVERY
The Items are delivered only in the countries indicated in article 5 of these general conditions of sale.
The Customer will receive an Order number by e-mail confirming that it has been properly taken care of. The Customer will be informed of the various stages of his Order by email.
Shipments are announced by e-mail to the Customer, to the e-mail address provided by the latter in their customer account.
The Customer is offered several delivery methods chosen by the Customer:
- standard home delivery is chargeable
- express home delivery is chargeable
In the event that the Customer chooses home delivery:
- Thanks to the shipping number, the Customer can follow the progress of their package on the carrier's website.
- The Customer is informed that it is his responsibility to provide exactly all the details necessary for the proper routing of his Order and perfect delivery (access code, access specification for example).
- If the Customer is absent during delivery, a delivery notice informs the Customer of the terms of conservation of his package and its provision, under the full and exclusive responsibility of the carrier.
- A delivery slip is included in the package, summarizing the Items ordered and actually delivered.
- The Customer fully and exclusively assumes the risk of loss or damage to the items from their delivery. La Piraterie also offers the Customer the possibility of choosing free delivery to the store (excluding corners, department stores, outlets and outside promotional periods):
- This delivery method is only possible in eligible stores in France (exhaustive list proposed in the delivery method selection when placing an Order.
- The Customer is informed by e-mail of the availability of his order in the chosen store.
- To withdraw his order, the Customer must present himself during the opening hours of the store chosen for the delivery and provide an identity document as well as the e-mail confirming his order or the e-mail providing his order.
- They have 14 calendar days from receipt of their order to go to the store and collect their Order.
- Beyond 14 calendar days, the Order will be automatically canceled: the Customer will be informed by e-mail of the cancellation of this Order. In the event that the Order is definitively canceled, the Customer will obtain a refund of the price paid for their Order within 4 to 5 calendar days following the cancellation confirmed by e-mail.
- The Customer fully and exclusively assumes the risk of loss or damage to the items from the moment they are collected from the store.
- DELIVERY DELAY
The Items are delivered to the delivery address indicated by the Customer when placing the Order no later than the end of the period indicated when placing the Order, depending on the country of delivery.
La Piraterie undertakes to ensure that delivery is made within a maximum period of 30 (thirty) calendar days from the order.
In the case of delivery to the store, La Piraterie undertakes to ensure that delivery is made within a maximum period of 30 (thirty) calendar days from the order.
In the event of a delay in delivery compared to the above-mentioned maximum period, the Customer may contact La Piraterie Customer Service to request delivery within a reasonable additional period. In the event of non-compliance with this new deadline, the Customer may, by e-mail or letter, resolve the contract and obtain a refund of their Order.
The contract and therefore the sale will be considered terminated upon receipt by La Piraterie of the email or a letter by which the Customer informs it of its decision unless delivery has taken place between sending and receipt of the Customer's email or letter.
In the event that the Order is definitively canceled, the Customer will obtain a refund of the price paid for his Order within 14 days following the date of termination by the Customer.
Each delivery is deemed to have been made as soon as the package is made available to the Customer, in particular by the carrier, as evidenced by the control system used by the carrier.
If the package is damaged or if the Item does not correspond to the Customer's Order, the Customer must initiate the return procedure described in article 11 below within 30 calendar days after shipment.
- RIGHT OF WITHDRAWAL AND RETURN TERMS
11.1 Right of withdrawal
Under Directive 2011/83/EU of the European Parliament and of the Council of October 25, 2011 on consumer rights and Law No. 2014-344 of March 17, 2014 as transposed in Articles L. 221-18 et seq. of the Consumer Code, any consumer is entitled to cancel his order at any time within 14 calendar days of the date on which he received the Item(s) and this without having to justify reasons or to pay penalties.
Under the terms of these general conditions of sale, La Piraterie wishes to grant the Customer an extended withdrawal period of 30 calendar days. This withdrawal period expires 30 days after the day on which the Customer or a third party other than the carrier and designated by the Customer takes physical possession of the Order.
To exercise his right of withdrawal, the Customer must notify La Piraterie of his decision to withdraw by means of an unambiguous declaration to the following address:
Customer service La Piraterie Distribution
60 rue François 1er,
The Customer can also complete and send the model withdrawal form or any other unambiguous declaration to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
If the Customer uses this option, La Piraterie will immediately send him an acknowledgment of receipt of the withdrawal on a durable medium (for example, by email). After notifying La Piraterie of his withdrawal in accordance with these stipulations, the Customer must return the Item(s) concerned within a maximum period of 14 days from this notification. This deadline is deemed to be respected if the Customer returns the Item(s) concerned before the expiration of the 14-day period.
Any withdrawal beyond the 14 day period mentioned above cannot be accepted.
Only a new, unworn and unsoiled item will be refunded. The Item must be returned in its original packaging, or failing that, in packaging guaranteeing equivalent protection, accompanied by the clothing label. The return can be made either by post or in store in the manner provided below.
11.2 Return conditions
- Returns by post:
For an EXCHANGE : depending on the reason for the return, please contact our customer service: email@example.com . The procedure will be sent to you. Return costs are our responsibility.
Upon receipt, a CREDIT will be sent to you by email so that you can make a new purchase on our website.
For a REFUND : Return costs are your responsibility. Under no circumstances will La Piraterie reimburse return shipping costs directly paid by the Customer to the Post Office.
Once the verification of the returned Item(s) has been carried out, La Piracy undertakes to reimburse the Customer as soon as possible following notification of the request for withdrawal. In the absence of receipt of the Item(s) concerned or proof of shipment within this period, La Piraterie reserves the right to postpone reimbursement until the day of recovery of the Item(s). (s) concerned or the provision by the Customer of proof of shipment of the Item(s) concerned.
The Customer will receive a confirmation email once the reimbursement has been initiated.
The Customer will be able to consult the return of their package in the “my orders” section of their Customer area.
In order to track their package, the Customer can use the tracking number provided by the Post Office.
Some of our products will not be returned or exchanged:
- REIMBURSEMENT OF RETURN COSTS BY PAYPAL
As part of an order paid with Paypal, the buyer can have their return costs reimbursed by Paypal. The buyer must first have activated this free option in their Paypal account. For more information regarding this offer, please see the conditions on the Paypal website.
- CUSTOMER SERVICE
For any information or questions, for order tracking, or to invoke the warranty, the Customer must contact customer service by email by filling out the contact form located on the contact page of the Site.
The Items are guaranteed against lack of conformity and fatal defects under the conditions provided for in Articles 1641 to 1649 of the Civil Code and L 2171 et seq. of the Consumer Code, from delivery:
- Guarantee against hidden defects
- Article 1641 of the Civil Code: the seller is bound by the guarantee on account of the hidden defects of the thing sold which render it unfit for the use for which it is intended, or which reduce this use so much that the buyer would not have not acquired, or would have given only a lower price, if he had known them.
- Article 1643 of the Civil Code: he is liable for hidden defects, even if he did not know of them, unless, in this case, he has stipulated that he will not be bound by any guarantee.
- Article 1644 of the Civil Code: in the case of articles 1641 and 1643, the buyer has the choice of returning the item and having the price refunded, or keeping the item and getting part of the price refunded.
- Article 1646: if the seller is unaware of the defects of the thing, he will only be bound to refund the price, and to reimburse the purchaser for the costs incurred by the sale.
- Article 1648 paragraph 1 of the Civil Code: the action resulting from redhibitory defects must be brought by the purchaser within two years from the discovery of the defect.
- Legal guarantee of conformity
- Article L 217-4 of the Consumer Code: the seller delivers goods that comply with the contract and is liable for any lack of conformity existing at the time of delivery. He is also liable for defects in conformity resulting from the packaging, assembly instructions or installation when this has been his responsibility by the contract or has been carried out under his responsibility.
- Article L 217-5 of the Consumer Code: The good complies with the contract
1/ If it is suitable for the use usually expected of a similar good and, where applicable:
- If it corresponds to the description given by the seller and has the qualities that the latter presented to the buyer in the form of a sample or model;
- If it has the qualities that a buyer can legitimately expect given the public statements made by the seller, the producer or his representative, in particular in advertising or labeling
2/ Or if it presents the characteristics defined by mutual agreement by the parties or is suitable for any special use sought by the buyer, brought to the attention of the seller and which the latter has accepted.
- Article L. 217-7 paragraph 1 of the Consumer Code: Defects of conformity which appear within twenty-four months from delivery of the good are presumed to exist at the time of delivery, unless proven otherwise.
- Article L. 217-9 of the Consumer Code: In the event of a lack of conformity, the buyer chooses between repair and replacement of the good. However, the seller may not proceed according to the buyer's choice if this choice results in a cost that is manifestly disproportionate with regard to the other method, taking into account the value of the goods or the importance of the defect. He is then required to proceed, unless impossible, according to the method not chosen by the buyer.
- Article L 217-10 of the Consumer Code: If repair and replacement of the goods are impossible, the buyer can return the goods and have the price refunded or keep the goods and have part of the price refunded. The same faculty is open to him:
1/ If the solution requested, proposed or agreed pursuant to article L. 217-9 cannot be implemented within one month following the buyer's complaint;
2/ Or if this solution cannot be done without major inconvenience for him given the nature of the property and the use he is seeking.
- However, the sale cannot be canceled if the lack of conformity is minor.
- Article L 217-11 of the Consumer Code: the application of the provisions of articles L. 217-9 and L. 217-10 takes place at no cost to the buyer. These same provisions do not prevent the award of damages.
- Article L 217-12 of the Consumer Code: the action resulting from the lack of conformity is prescribed by two years from the delivery of the goods.
- The Customer may contact La Piracy via the Site's contact form to collect any information relating to the exercise of these guarantees. In accordance with article 23 of these general terms and conditions of sale, the Customer will first contact La Piraterie to seek an amicable solution when the latter intends to invoke one of the aforementioned guarantees.
This guarantee allows the Customer to return defective or non-compliant Items delivered for reimbursement under the aforementioned conditions.
- CONVENTION ON EVIDENCE
The Customer acknowledges and accepts that the Order recording systems provide proof of all transactions between La Piraterie and the Customer.
The Customer acknowledges and accepts that proof of his acceptance of these general conditions of sale (and their possible updates) is characterized by checking the words “I accept” on the order validation page for each order. .
To this end, the Client acknowledges and accepts that the computerized data stored within the computer servers of La Piraterie in reasonable conditions of security and integrity, are considered, in an irrefutable manner, as proof of acceptance of the terms of the general conditions of sale and proof of all transactions between La Piraterie and the Customer.
Consequently, unless manifest error by La Piracy is proven by the Customer, the latter may not contest the admissibility, validity or probative force of the general conditions of sale and the content of the Order, on the basis of any legal provision whatsoever. either and which would specify that certain documents must be written or signed to constitute proof.
Thus, these elements constitute evidence and, if they are produced as evidence by La Piracy in any contentious or other proceedings, will be admissible, valid and enforceable in the same way, under the same conditions and with the same probative force as any document that is established, received or kept in writing.
At any time, the Customer has the right to print, download, and keep a copy of the general conditions of sale in paper and electronic form.
La Piraterie reserves the right to modify the information contained in this Site at any time and without notice. La Piraterie undertakes to describe the Items sold on the Site with the greatest accuracy and to ensure that the information disseminated there is updated in the best possible conditions.
The Customer acknowledges and accepts that the prices of the Items are likely to vary between the Website and the stores, and that in no case can this price difference be the basis for a request for reimbursement, either total or partial, of the Items purchased either on the Site. , or in stores outside the exercise of his right of withdrawal under the conditions provided for in article 11 of these general conditions of sale.
La Piracy cannot be held liable in the event of a breach of one of its contractual obligations resulting from a fortuitous event or a case of force majeure as defined by the case law rendered by the French courts. Force majeure is an external, unpredictable and irresistible event.
In particular La Piracy will not be held responsible for any non-performance or delay in the execution of Orders, caused by events beyond its control (“Cases of Force Majeure”).
A Case of Force Majeure includes any act, event, non-performance, omission or accident beyond the control of La Piracy and includes in particular (non-exhaustive list):
- Strikes, shutdowns or other industrial actions.
- Civil unrest, riot, invasion, terrorist attack or threat of attack
terrorist, war (declared or not), or threat or preparation for war.
- Fire, explosion, storm, flood, earthquake, subsidence, epidemic or other natural disasters.
- Inability to use transport by rail, boat, plane, road or other private or public means of transport.
- Inability to use public and private telecommunications networks.
- Acts, decrees, legislation, regulations or restrictions of any government.
- Strike, failure or accidents of maritime, postal or other transport.
The execution of the general conditions of sale will be suspended as long as the Case of Force Majeure lasts and the execution and delivery deadlines will be extended accordingly. La Piracy will endeavor as far as possible to put an end to the case of Force Majeure or to find a solution allowing it to perform its contractual obligations despite the case of Force Majeure.
La Piracy grants the Customer a license limited to personal use of the Site, excluding any professional or commercial use of the Site.
This Site or any part of this Site must not under any circumstances be reproduced, copied, sold, downloaded, modified or exploited for commercial or professional reasons without the prior, written and express authorization of La Piracy.
The Client must not use techniques allowing the copying of a brand, a logo or any other information (in particular images, text, models) of which La Piraterie is the owner without its express prior written consent.
La Piraterie authorizes the Client, on a non-exclusive and revocable basis, to create a hypertext link pointing to the home page of the Site on the condition that this link cannot harm the interests of La Piraterie. In particular, the interests of La Piraterie could be harmed by the fact of inserting a hyperlink which could suggest that the Articles are of an infringing nature.
Under no circumstances will the creation of this hyperlink be liable for La Piraterie, for any reason whatsoever.
- PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
The Customer is informed and accepts that his personal data may be collected on the Site and used by La Piraterie which acts as data controller within the meaning of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of April 27, 2016 relating to on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (hereinafter "General Data Protection Regulation" or " GDPR”).
La Piraterie undertakes to protect and ensure the security and confidentiality of its Clients' personal data in accordance with the GDPR, in particular by taking all necessary precautions to prevent this data from being distorted, damaged or from unauthorized third parties having access to it. In particular, Customers' personal data may be transmitted to service providers and contractual partners who, as subcontractors within the meaning of the GDPR, intervene and contribute directly to the management of Orders and for whom it is absolutely necessary to access the data. personal information provided by the Customer when creating and using their Account (identity, postal address, telephone number, email address). Subcontractors can only act on instructions from La Piraterie
Customers' personal data is collected for the following purposes:
- management of Orders and customer relations;
- information from Customers relating to offers and commercial information linked to the brand;
- strengthening and improving communication of the Website and the brand by sending, in particular, newsletters and special offers based on the Customer's preferences noted on the Site;
- improving and personalizing the services offered to Customers; And
- compliance with legal and regulatory obligations.
The Customer's personal data is only kept for the duration strictly necessary for the purposes previously stated. In accordance with the GDPR, the Customer has a right of access, rectification and opposition to personal data concerning him (hereinafter the “Rights
Computing and Freedom ").
To exercise one or more of the Data Protection Rights and Freedoms, the Customer must send a request by email or post to La Piraterie customer service, by completing the contact form located on the site or by writing to the following address indicating their name, first name, email address and customer references: La Piraterie Customer Service, 48 Boulevard de Strasbourg, 93600 Aulnay-sous-Bois, France.
Each request must be signed and accompanied by a photocopy of an identity document bearing the Client's signature and specify the response address. The response to the request made on the basis of one or more Computer Rights and Freedoms will be sent within 2 months following receipt of the request.
The Client may communicate to La Piraterie specific directives in which he or she defines the manner in which he or she intends for the Computer Rights and Freedoms to be exercised, after his or her death, in accordance with the GDPR.
- COMMERCIAL OFFERS AND NEWSLETTERS
La Piraterie may send Customers information relating to the brand's Articles and commercial offers by mail, email, SMS, telephone or via all web spaces run by La Piraterie on social networks, subject to acceptance. prior.
The Customer has the right at any time to object to these commercial prospecting mailings free of charge, by clicking on the “unsubscribe” link appearing in each email or, by making the request to a store, via their account. internet, by mail or by replying STOP by SMS.
This “COOKIES” section allows you to find out more about the origin and use of navigation information processed when consulting our Site and about user rights.
Thus, when consulting the La Piraterie Site, information relating to navigation may be recorded in “Cookies” files installed on the user's terminal (computer, tablet, Smartphone, etc.).
La Piraterie issues these cookies in order to facilitate user navigation on the Site. They can also be issued by the brand's partners in order to personalize the advertising offer sent outside the Site.
Cookies may be included in different areas of the Site. These spaces can display advertising content from advertisers on users' terminals.
Only the issuer of a cookie is likely to read or modify the information contained therein.
The reading or deposit of certain cookies may require the prior consent of the user. In this case, the user, after having been duly informed via the information in the banner dedicated to cookies and the information in these general conditions of sale, demonstrates his consent by continuing his visit to the Site.
Cookies have a lifespan limited to 13 months after their first deposit in the user's terminal equipment.
- Cookies issued by La Piraterie
The cookies that La Piraterie installs on the user's terminal make it possible to recognize the browser used to connect to the Site.
La Piracy issues cookies with the following purposes:
- Establish traffic statistics (number of visits, pages viewed, abandonment in the order process, etc.) in order to monitor and improve the quality of its services:
- Adapt the presentation of its Site to the display preferences of the terminal:
- Memorize information entered in forms, manage and secure access to reserved and personal spaces such as the customer's account and basket:
- Provide the user with content, including advertising, related to the user's interests and to personalize the offers.
- Third-party cookies When the user accesses the La Piraterie Site, one or more cookies from partner companies (“third-party cookies”) may be placed on the computer via the pages of our Site or via content distributed in the spaces advertisers.
The purpose of the cookies placed on the La Piraterie Site by the service providers used by La Piraterie to promote its activities and offers is:
- To identify the products consulted or purchased on the Site in order to personalize the advertising offer addressed:
- To send, if the user authorized it when registering with these service providers, offers from the brand by email. The purpose of the cookies contained in the advertising spaces of the Site is to enable the establishment of statistics on the advertisements broadcast (number of displays, advertisements displayed, number of users having clicked on each advertisement, etc.).
The user can refuse third-party cookies by appropriately configuring their browser.
- User choices regarding cookies
The user can configure their browser software so that cookies are saved in their terminal or, on the contrary, that they are rejected, either systematically or depending on their issuer.
The user can also configure his browser software so that the acceptance or refusal of cookies is offered to him from time to time, before a cookie is likely to be recorded in his terminal.
o Settings for the main browsers:
The user can choose to block or deactivate these cookies at any time by configuring the internet browser of their computer, tablet or mobile, in accordance with the instructions established by their internet browser provider and appearing on the websites mentioned below.
For more details, the user can also consult the CNIL website and in particular the page: https://www.cnil.fr/fr/recommandation-sur-les-cookies-quellesobligations-pour-les-responsables- sites-what-advice
- On Mozilla Firefox:
Open the “Tools” menu, then select “Options”; click on the “Privacy” tab then choose the desired options or follow this link:
- On Microsoft Internet Explorer:
Open the “Tools” menu, then select “Internet options”; click on the “Confidentiality” tab then the “Advanced” tab choose the desired level or follow the following link: http://windows.microsoft.com/fr-FR/windows-vista/Block-or-allow-cookies
- On Safari:
Choose “Safari > Preferences” then click on “Security”; In the “Accept cookies” section, choose the desired options or follow this link:
- On Google Chrome:
Open the configuration menu (wrench logo), then select "Options"; click on “Advanced options” then in the “Confidentiality” section, click on “Content settings”, and choose the desired options or follow the following link:
- On iOS:
The user can also type “cookies” in the “help” section of their browser to access the configuration instructions.
La Piracy is in no way responsible in any way whatsoever for the content or operation of any of the social networks, including those which may be linked to the Site.
- INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY, DOMAIN NAME AND WEBSITE
La Piraterie is the exclusive owner of the intellectual property rights to the following elements, without this list being exhaustive:
- On the Articles offered on the Site, on the brands associated with the Articles;
- On the Site, and in particular on its tree structure, on the organization and titling of its sections, on the visual and graphic identity, on its design, on its ergonomics, its functionalities, on the software, texts, animated or still images , sounds, know-how, drawings, graphics and any other element making up the Site;
- On the databases, their structure and their content, designed and managed by La Piracy for the needs of publishing the Site;
- On all the design elements of the Site, whether graphic or technical;
- On the names, acronyms, logos, colors, graphics, or other signs which could be used, produced or implemented by La Piraterie.
It is therefore prohibited to reproduce in any form whatsoever, directly or indirectly, the elements referred to in this article, as well as to alter the brands, patents, names, acronyms, logos, colors, graphics or other signs appearing on the elements made available within the Site, and more generally to use or exploit these elements other than within the framework of the execution hereof.
As such, the reproduction or use of all or part of these elements is only authorized for personal and private use, any reproduction and any use of copies made for other purposes being expressly prohibited.
- MODIFICATION OF THE general conditions of sale
Taking into account possible changes to the Site and regulations, La Piraterie reserves the right to modify the general conditions of sale at any time.
Only the general conditions of sale in force at the time of the conclusion of the contract will be binding on the customer.
The new general conditions of sale will, where applicable, be brought to the attention of the Customer by modification of the dedicated page of the Site. The Customer will then be invited to expressly consent to the new version of the general conditions of sale by “clicking” on the “I accept” button for each new order.
The latest version of the general conditions of sale can be downloaded on a reliable and durable medium from the dedicated page of the Site and according to the terms indicated in the Preamble.
- APPLICABLE LAW, MEDIATION, DISPUTES
These general conditions of sale are subject to French law.
In the event of a dispute, the Customer will first contact La Piraterie to seek an amicable solution by contacting customer service.
Furthermore, the European Commission has set up an online dispute resolution platform. The platform is accessible at the following link: https://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/main/index.cfm?event=main.home.show&lng=FR
Any dispute will fall under the exclusive jurisdiction of the French courts of the Customer's place of residence, in the absence of an amicable agreement between the Customer and La Piraterie.